Tuesday, April 9, 2013

10 Reasons I Don't Have Time To Blog

Here are the 10 reasons I don't have time to blog:

1. I have to scoop the poop out of my toddler's panties because she forgot she was in big girl pants.

2. I have to wipe the pee off the bathroom floor from little boys who's timing or aim was bad. Thank goodness I only have two boys.

3. I have to perfect that waterfall French braid I saw on Pinterest in my toddlers hair. Thank goodness I only have one girl.

4. I have to prepare three four colored bento boxes with animal shaped sandwiches for lunch (according to Home and Garden magazine my picky eaters will gobble it up)...followed immediately by having to grill up three hot dogs.

5. I have to stand guard in my driveway so a three year old without a license doesn't flatten the rain gutter downspouts with his electric jeep.

6. I have to attend a tea party in the playhouse under the stairs, where the attending super hero princesses are suddenly attacked by Lego Stormtroopers. It ends with me crawling around looking for a missing light saber that is the size of a bobby pin.

7. I have to write my numbers 1-100, my alphabet (upper and lower case) and read a book about a lion named Sam in order to complete my kindergarten homework.

8. I have to convince a child that can't stop rubbing her eyes she is tired and we will not do anything fun while she naps.

9. I have to attend a play date, where there will be polite kids with beautiful hair and clean clothes eating carrot sticks. Mine will not be those kids.

10. I have to figure out a way to convince my husband I made that four colored bento box with the butterfly sandwich for his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a mom without a margarita or a dad without World of Warcraft? Feel free to share with us.